Tuesday, August 9, 2016

FULL FACE USING ONLY HIGHLIGHTERS Challenge | Shannon's Beauty Corner

Hello Ladies!


I just jumped on the bandwagon and participated in the "Full Face Using Only Highlighters (Makeup) Challenge"  It was fun, I must say!  Even though I looked like a DISCO BALL in the end LOL! 


I was not wasting those highlighters so I left it on when I went to my sister's place for game night. 


Look at the GLOW (HaHa):










If you are interested in seeing the actual tutorial, please click on the below link to view.


If you enjoyed the video, please give it a big ole THUMBS UP (it helps me) and S U B S C R I B E (which is FREE!!!) to my channel so you are notified when I upload new videos.  And most of all SHARE!!!!!


Thanks for stopping by and be on the look out for my next video next week!


LINK TO VIDEO:


https://youtu.be/0_o6usqePEw



LET'S BE FRIENDS!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ShannonLuvsBeauty

For business inquiries or product reviews
Please email me: shannons.beauty.corner@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment